Terms & Conditions
Standard License - personal use
Standard License provides to the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to make use of the acquired Image/s.
Using The Image at Standard License is subject to the following conditions:
- The Image can not be directly or indirectly licensed by you, sublicense, sell or resell nor free provided or offered to a third party for any purpose whatsoever, unless you have not previously acquired by written consent. The above goals ahead are called Resale.
- You can use The Image alone or include it within your work for personal purposes or for your client that you ordered to create it, but can not be resold by your customer.
- If The Image is used in the work, you can not play it back over 2000 times.
- In publishing, as well as public display of The Images, it have to be declared properly, that they are the work of Andrey Trifonov Photography with a sign for copyright protection.
Extended license - commercial use
Extended License( Royalty- free license) provides to the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to make use of the acquired Fototvorba.
Using Fototvorbata in expanded license is subject to the following conditions:
- The Image can not be directly or indirectly licensed by you, sublicense, sell or resell nor free provided or offered to a third party for any purpose whatsoever, unless previously you obtain written consent before The Image was included in the work that you have created. The above goals ahead are called Resale.
- You can use The Image alone or include it within your other work.
- You can use The Image within your work for personal purposes or for your client that had ordered you to create it.
- You can use The Image within the work that was created for resale by you or your client (provided that only the finished product is offered for sale and conditions of sale are: a.) To require those who acquire the work, to use The Image only for personal issues or in work they create for a client; b.) It is prohibited to resale The Image as a separate item).
- You can show The Image and give access to it for use by an unlimited number of clients in connection with the service through a web site that you provide on behalf of your client. When using The Image through a web site, you can make unlimited number of copies, but you should make sure that your customers will not reproduce or useThe Image in another application.
- If The Image is used or included in the work, there is no limit to the number of copies that this work may be reproduced and distributed.
Comparison between Standard and Extended License
|Purpose||Standard License||Extended License|
|Advertising in newspapers, magazines and other publications||Yes, in circulation until 2000||Unlimited edition|
|Web advertising||Yes||not required|
|Calendars, catalogs, brochures, promotional postcards||Yes, in circulation until 2000||Unlimited edition|
|Print advertising on billboards / posters, product packaging||No||Unlimited edition|
|Video presentations||Yes||not required|
|Books, covers of books, CD and DVD||Yes, in circulation until 2000||Unlimited edition|
|Editorial purposes in print||Yes, in circulation until 2000. It should be written the author as follows: "© Andrey Trifonov"||Unlimited edition|
|Online or electronic publications, including web pages||Yes||not required|
|Photocopies, posters, stationery items and other reproductions for personal or business use (but not for resale)||Yes, in circulation until 2000||Unlimited edition|
|Products for resale, including photocopies, posters, calendars, brochures, postcards, t-shirts and more.||No||Yes|
Find me on YouTube